The Model AK-11 Exterior Digital Keypad is a digital keyless entry system
designed for access control applications. The keypad is housed in a rugged cast
aluminum enclosure that can be mounted to a pedestal or bolted directly to a
wall. The die-cast keys have bright, easy-to-read yellow graphics.
480 entry codes, from 1 to 6 digits in length, can be programmed. They can
activate either, or both, of the relay outputs.
- Self-contained keyless entry system ideal for airports, hospitals,
warehouses, office buildings, parking lots, and many other commercial facilities
- Rugged, cast aluminum enclosure for indoor or outdoor mounting on a wall or
- Four independent outputs and timers: two form C relays and two solid-state
open collector outputs
- Up to 480 programmable input codes of one to six digits each for activating
either or both relays
- Two LED indicators show system status
- Key operating features include: door sense input; inhibit input;
request-to-exit input; alarm shunt output; timed anti-passback; and keypad
- Down light illuminates whenever keypad is used
- Tactile and audible feedback
- Keylock secures keypad to mounting backplate
- 4" W x 5.5" H x 3" D
Online Ordering Temporarily Closed. Please Call to Order.